I am thankful for…
- the relationship with God I have
- my friendships
- the counselor I have been going to for several years first as a counselor and now as a mentor
- a church that has taken me from all head knowledge to heart knowledge and living it out daily
- a job
- a house
- the money that God has entrusted me with
- I am thankful that God is a God who goes to battle for me, God is a God who sees the hurts I have, God is my provider…
- Thankful that I get to serve in ministry what a privilege!
These are a few reasons why I am thankful this Thanksgiving – I am sure if give a lot more time I could write a very long list.