I haven’t posted a blog entry in a long time. I guess nothing really has been going on. I have had a pretty relaxing summer. Some of the highlights…
- Did a study on Ruth – great study but the week after it started I got sick and got really behind in the book and am concluding the study tonight – it was about work ethic and surrender and courage. Ruth had courage to ask Boaz for a proposal.
- Work is going alright – In my heart I just would like to do something else – with kids or with teenagers propelling them in their walk with Christ
- Did a week of VBS and it was great – Saddle Ridge Ranch was fun and it was great to serve those kids and teach them the truths of God’s Word – NEED ANSWERS? ASK GOD!!!
- Physically – lost some weight and made a decision to join the Matt Ross Center in the next month
- Am getting challenged time and time again to have patience – I love what Beth Moore said in a study – Patience waits when you want to whack! I think God has me at the office just to teach me PATIENCE!!!
- I am looking for a place to serve this fall…I would like to help people find their place of service and help kids and adults to grow in their journey with Christ.
- I learned how much I MISS the women I have had an opportunity to do life with week in and week out the last six years. I love them and truly thank God every time I remember them and a BIG OLE’ smile comes to my mind.
Some of the things that I realized aren’t great. I saw where other things have taken a priority over my relationship with God. I have seen me steer clear of confrontation even though rocking the boast might be in store. I have had a great summer and can’t wait until this fall!