Okay Here is my reasoning for voting McCain:
– He is the only one that voted against Partial-Birth Abortion (Obama voted for it and the born alive act – he voted against it)
– He is the only one who understands truly foreign affairs (Biden is VP – sound familiar no experience as President but VP has the experience)
– He does believe in people WORKING for their money and not have a government hand out
– He is not the out going, good speaking person that Obama is
– He won’t be pushing through Pelosi and Reid’s agenda
On a local note – I voted Jordan for numerous reasons but the number one reason I voted against Moore – when I have an elected official say “Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and the congressional leadership voted for it so I voted for the bailout”. He didn’t say I voted my mind or my convictions. He said the party leadership and congressional leadership convinced me to vote for it. Nick Jordan is a small business owner, pro-family, and has economic experience that would be valuable in the House.
So in my mind – VOTE MCCAIN/VOTE JORDAN
I AM THANKFUL THAT JOHNSON COUNTY KANSAS HAS ADVANCE VOTING!