Sadie Bell Geis
She was my family’s Brittany for 12 years. We got her when she was a pup unfortunately she had really bad hips due to disease when she was real young.
- Her flying off the stairs and running around the house and then collapsing and falling asleep when she was a pup
- Her streaming toilet paper down the stairs at my parents house.
- Her stealing things and wanting food. (She never harmed the item)
- Play time between Holly and her
- Her cute cute face.
- Her barking when she was hungry
She was put down on Tuesday. My parents house a little empty compared to when she was around. She was my little white furry friend and I will always have great memories of her. How do not miss a great pet and dog like that? I am sad but I have another dog named Holly at my folks and she is a great Golden…
My tribute to Sadie! This was the last picture I toke of her. She was old and didn’t move to well.